1) That according to the provisions of art. 23 (« Consent ») of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 the processing of personal data by private individuals is allowed only with the express consent of the interested party freely provided and with specific reference to an identified treatment, as well as documented in writing and preceded by the information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
2) That, again in accordance with art. 23 (« Consent ») of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, if the processing also concerns, or only, data c.d. « sensitive » consent must be expressed in writing except in the cases referred to in art. 26 paragraph 4 letter « c » whose content I declare to know and whose content I acknowledge is that reported in note 1 at the bottom of this authorization.
3) That, in compliance with the regulatory provisions referred to in art. 13 (« Information ») of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the content of which I declare to know and the full text of which I acknowledge to be that reported in note 2 at the bottom of this authorization, I declare that I have been previously informed of the following:
a) Personal data – identifying, sensitive and judicial data (whose respective meaning has been illustrated to me and I recognize to be the one reported in note 3 at the bottom of this authorization), possibly acquired, even from third parties, will be used – in compliance with the law in force and without prejudice to the obligations of confidentiality and professional secrecy – exclusively for the purpose of evasion of legal and contractual obligations, of internal work organization, statistics and others in any case connected to the performance of the economic activity of our company, excluded – therefore – any use different and / or conflicting with the interests of the Customer (« interested »).
b) The provision of sensitive and judicial personal – identification – data must be understood as a mere faculty and not an obligation.
c) Failure to provide the aforementioned data prevents our company from concluding the contract or continuing the commercial relationships in place.
d) If the processing of sensitive and judicial personal – identification – data is authorized, these, in fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations and, in any case, within the limits and for the purposes of point « a » above, may be communicated beyond that as regards the undersigned company to the persons in charge and / or designated managers (whose functions have been specified to me and I acknowledge to be those reported in note 4 attached to this authorization), to our networks of agents, our subcontractors or subcontractors, companies factoring companies, credit institutions, financial intermediaries, debt collection companies, commercial information companies, professional firms and consultants, parent companies, subsidiaries and investee companies for the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of our rights relating to the individual contractual relationship .
For the identification of the security measures adopted and any updates and / or modifications of the identification data of the owners, managers and / or persons in charge – as well as, as regards the latter aspect, in the following point « f » – yes refers to the DPS (security programmatic document) drawn up, to which reference should be made.
Any disclosure of data, however processed, may take place for purposes related to the performance of the economic activity of our company. The processing of these data may also consist of their communication or dissemination abroad, both within and outside the European Union.
e) In case of signing of authorization to process data, the interested party will be guaranteed all the rights as better specified in art. 7 (« Right to access personal data and other rights ») Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the content of which I declare to know and the full text of which I acknowledge to be the one reported in note 5 at the bottom of this authorization.
f) The identification details of the data controller are:
– Mrs. Misurini Maura C.F. MSRMRA70L62A794B
Reference is made to the D.P.S. for the names of the software and hardware assistance firm of the firm’s computer systems as well as of the accountants firm, to whom the personal data will be communicated for the sole purpose of meeting the necessary tax obligations.
4) That, if the processing of personal – identification – sensitive and judicial data is authorized, these, in the fulfillment of regulatory and contractual obligations and for the continuation of commercial relationships in place and except as provided in the following point 6, within the limits of law as established pursuant to art. 25 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the content of which I declare to know and whose text I acknowledge to be the one reported in note 6 at the bottom of this authorization, as well as for the purposes referred to in point « a », may be subject, in addition to processing, to communications and / or dissemination in the technical meaning as better illustrated in letters « a », « l » and « m » of paragraph 1 of art. 4 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and which I recognize to be the one referred to in note 7 at the bottom of this authorization.
5) The data will be processed in an appropriate way to guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be carried out using automated tools that allow the storage, management and transmission of the same.
6) The data and documentation necessary and relevant to contractual relationships in progress, to be established or terminated, will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of legal provisions and for commercial purposes.
7) Should this authorization for the processing of personal – identification – sensitive and judicial data be signed, the information contained therein must also be considered valid for positions opened before 01.01.2004.